Contact CSU Enrollment Services Technical Help Desk 706-507-8800 706-507-8199
left until mandatory password reset. Everyone MUST change their CougarNet password on October 12, 2015.
When logging into CougarNet, you will be prompted to change your password to include:
- At least one lower case letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one numerical digit
- At least one special character (Except # % " &)
- At least 10 characters
This is a mandatory USG/BOR policy to improve information security.
- Future and current students use CougarNet for ISIS (Integrated Student Information System) to check:
- Application Status
- Class Registration
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- You will also find information about:
- Campus News, Events, and Announcements
- Google Mail, Calendars, Groups
- Library - Galileo & GIL
- My Courses & CougarView
- Technology Services (My Tech Tab)
Trouble getting into CougarNet? Call the UITS helpdesk at 706-507-8199.